Monday: 10/20 through Friday 10/24:
Review Vocabulary quiz -> postponed until absentees take make-up
**Please bring your Outside Reading books back..._Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian_. We'll need to make some dialetical journals
1) Take notes & review CA Standard Read.Comp 2.4 and be ready for another CAHSEE quiz on Tuesday Oct 28.
2) Ch9 presentation: Bring your BT novels, we will be reviewing the novel while chapters are presented.
HW: Complete all of "What is a refugee" & take notes on Ch 9-11 be prepared to review/discuss BT Chapters 9 through 11.
Wednesday: 1) "On-time to graduate?" Counseling presentation.
2) Review more CA Standard - Reading Comp.
3) Fragment & Pronoun replacement strategy [HW -> worksheets]
HW: Complete the grammar strategy with pronouns & fragment worksheet.
Friday: new seating chart
1) BRING OR novel - S.Alexie's _Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian_
2) CAHSEE review: more Reading Comp practice & notes
3) Review grammar worksheets / start vocab unit #2
HW: Take dialectical journal notes on _Part-Time Indian_ & create timeline [need quotes] Note: OR assignment DATE change - new Due date 11/14/08.